Staging is Necessary to Sell Real Estate
Staging your home is a guaranteed way to raise the value of your property. Because of growing popularity, realtors have come to acknowledge its many benefits and recommend it to meet buyers expectations. Home staging is not decorating, it involves interior design principles and lifestyle selling strategies to highlight the architectural features of the property.
Real estate investors and homeowners, before your home goes into the market, it needs to be prepared and look it's very best. Not only does it need to be cleaned and decluttered, it will need to be updated and be in move in condition. Essex Designs will take another step further with showcasing techniques to get buyers attention, increase the value of your home and outshine your competition.
Clutter eats equity!
Buyers only know what they see, not the way it's going to be.
Home staging used to be optional. Today, it's a necessity in selling a house.
52% of buyers surveyed are willing to offer more for a staged home compared to similar homes on the market.
62% of listing agents say staging a home decreases the time on the market.
Stage To Sell
Signs That You Need Professional Staging
Staging That Won’t Break The Bank
Follow the guidelines below to lessen the time your house will sit in the market, and get your asking price from a better presentation of your home.
Showcasing by Essex Designs will relieve you of the planning and staging of your property. We take it another step further with showcasing techniques because you only get ONE chance to make a good impression.
Hi, I'm Gwen.
If you need a professionally trained stager to prepare your home for the market, you've come to the right place.
Is your home listing clean and de-cluttered but still not getting any offers? Has your listing been on the market for over 3 months? Or more? Are you worried that buyers will chip away on your equity with low-ball offers? If you said yes, then let me help you showcase your property with time-tested techniques to get you faster and better offers.
On the fence about using a home staging service? How about 10 great reasons why you need it?
1. You will distinguish yourself from other non-staged listings. Staging is about getting the buyer’s attention.
2. Buyers will make a better emotional connection with a staged property.
3. Staged homes sell 73% faster. Currently, the average days on market is 110 days for NY and NJ. That's over 3 months of mortgage and maintenance cost.
4. You will make more money. 63% of buyers are offering more for a house that is in move in condition.
5. You will get your money back. A 1%-3% investment on home staging yields 8%-10% return.
6. A home stager can provide an unbiased opinion of the home that the homeowner cannot give since he can become familiar or attached to his own home.
7. Did you know that you only have 7 seconds to get a buyer's attention online? A listing that is staged will have a better online presence than a listing that is not staged.
8. We address improvements on walls, floors, and ceiling, that protect the equity of your property.
9. A staging consultation will get you a color scheme and plan of action to prepare your home. You can do the work yourself if you're on a budget. Or hire my team to do the rest.
10. Staging sells homes. It really works!
Source: 2017 National Association of Realtors Home Staging Statistics